Saturday, February 5, 2011

SYTYC Blog Spotlight

This week I'm featuring Julliana, a fellow SoYouThinkYou'reCrafty contestant from Season 5.

Julliana @ Equal Opportunity Crafter

Hi, my name is Julliana and I love crafting! I was born in Brazil and raised in Utah. I am a teacher by profession, and have taught Math in public schools for 4 years before having my sweet baby boy. Since then, I’ve been teaching Math online through the local University (so I get to stay home) and working on a Masters of Arts in English (just for fun). I’ve been married for 7 years and have a wonderful 2 year old boy and one more on the way.  I’ve always loved crafting of all kinds and I can’t focus my energy on any one thing. I enjoy photography, sewing, scrapbooking, digital and hybrid arts, home decor arts…really just anything creative. It helps to not sleep and enforce nap times! I’m super excited to be participating in SYTYC and can’t wait to see what all the other creative gals come up with. Check me out at Equal Opportunity Crafter.

Julliana’s Crafts:



0 comments:

Post a Comment