Sunday, January 30, 2011

SYTYC Blog Spotlight

Today I'm featuring another wonderful lady from SYTYC - Season 5.

Heidi @ Made by Heidi


Hi! I’m Heidi and I happen to LOVE crafting. Seriously, it’s my Achilles heel… I love photography, paper crafts, sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc. I’m originally from Utah but have lived on the east coast for almost 8 years. My husband and I met and married in Utah, moved to Manhattan in 2003 and lived there until my husband decided to go back to school. We have 2 little girls and they happen to be the best things that have ever happened to me. I’m so excited that we will be graduating next year! Crafting on a student budget (no money!) has been difficult but it’s also forced me to think outside of the box in terms of what I can create. Don’t get me wrong, it will be great to have money again! :)   So excited for this season! Thanks!
Heidi blogs at Made by Heidi

Heidi’s Crafts:






0 comments:

Post a Comment