Saturday, January 15, 2011

SYTYC - Blog Spotlight

Today I'm featuring Ashley from Simply Designing, a fellow interior designer that I competed with on So You Think You're Crafty.


Ashley @ Simply Designing

I am so excited to be part of So You Think You’re Crafty’s Season 5!
I am Ashley, the face and voice behind Simply Designing.
I am fairly new to blogland but am loving every minute of it!  I am an interior designer and a floral designer.  I own my own business.
I love to dabble in home decorseasonal decor, interior design, crafts, floral design, baby / child items, very occasional sewing, lots of baking, cake decorating and a variety of other things.  I also host a weekly Friday link-up party on my blog.
I love finding ways to make my life more SIMPLE!
I enjoy keeping busy and I have a list a mile long of “projects” I want to do.  And I love posting about my projects on my blog!
In addition, I am a wife to a wonderful husband for 9.5 years, and a mom of a 4 year old spunky little girl and a sweet cuddly 7 month old little boy!  So much fun!
Thank you so much for letting me come and participate in this wonderful competition!  I am so excited to be here!

Ashley’s Crafts:


0 comments:

Post a Comment