Monday, November 8, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish....

I was inspired by Dr. Suess's book, One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.  These fun fish hats are exactly what your little one needs for the cold weather.  They are bright and colorful and you will always be able to find them if you are out on the ski slopes.  They are constructed out of fleece and guaranteed to keep your head warm.

One Fish......




Two Fish.......
Red Fish, Blue Fish......

 


This one has a little car.

What a lot of fish there are! 

My sister and I had hats just like this when we lived in Wyoming.  My mom made them for us and I loved it.  I wore mine on the ski slopes and at swim meets.  They were so much fun and we always got compliments on them wherever we went.  I don't have a tutorial ready for this project, but if you'd like one let me know.  

** Tutorial has been posted.  Click on the link below.**


13 comments:

  1. Yes, I voted for these, please post a tutorial. I'd much appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll get a tutorial together for them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. My kids would be fighting to wear these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too cute! I wish my kids were a little bit younger (I don't think my 10 year old would wanna wear this on the ski slope). Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see a tutorial for these! They are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO adorable! I saw them yesterday because I spotted your link on a linky party, and today they're mentioned in the Craft Gossip list so I came for a repeek ... they're STILL adorable, LOL!! A tutorial would be so much appreciated - these would make wonderful Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These hats are just too cute!! I would love a tutorial with a pattern to make them for my grandchildren. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love a tutorial too please they r great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to make my boys these hats! Please post a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted your adorable fish hat tutorial on my blog: http://whimsycoutureboutique.blogspot.com/2011/11/whimsy-finds-tutorial-for-fish-hats.html Come and take a look!:)

    ReplyDelete