Monday, October 3, 2011

Too many projects at once

Well, I don't have a "finished" project to show you today.  I have a hundred things going on at once and it seems it will be another week before I can get something finished.  I am going to post the mess I'm making in my craft room aka dining room with the projects I'm working on.

Here's my mess. 

Princess painting in progress for the school's princess basket.  I might actually get this finished this week. 

Here is the class project.  Each classroom is supposed to make a lamp with the kids and then it will be auctioned off.  It was pretty difficult to find something that kindergarteners could do.  Each child painted a star and I'm in the process of assembling the lamp and putting the finishing touches on it. 

Fabric for the Woody costume for my little guy for Halloween.  Hopefully, I will get a chance to work on this after some of the other projects are finished. Then there is a project going on in my garage, but as of right now I'm not going to show you what's in there yet.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment