Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sequin Pumpkin

I was recently over at a friend's house and they had an awesome glittery pumpkin on display.  I really wanted to make one of my own and since funkin pumpkins are on sale at almost every craft store right now it was a perfect time to try it out.  What makes it even easier is that you can pick up sequins on a roll.  They are already strung together and look really nice glued down.  It didn't take me anytime to finish this project up.  All you need to complete this project is a funkin pumpkin, sequins on a roll and glue.  I think the total cost was around $10 for the sequins and pumpkin.


3 comments:

  1. (found ya on a link party)
    That is awesome! Love how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great job :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea. I think these would be great to do for decorations after Halloween.

    I featured your pumpkin in a recent blog post... http://radcrafter.com/2011/10/jack-o-lantern-halloween-fun/

    Alida

    ReplyDelete