Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my little girl.  I seriously can' t believe that 5 years have flown by in a blink of an eye.  Amazing, how much they grow.  Here she is as a baby.  Don't let this peaceful picture fool you.  She was rarely this content.

Here she is celebrating her birthday at school.  She was so excited to be the birthday girl which meant that she was the line leader too.

We made cupcakes for the class and she wanted them to be green, which is so rare for the girl that loves everything pink.  Then of course she topped them with sprinkles and m&m's.  


Today we started off the celebration by eating mac and cheese for breakfast.  Haha.  That's what she asked for and I didn't want to deny her request on her birthday.  It will be a pretty low key day, since we decided we will celebrate her birthday with my entire family at the beach.  She has already come up with the theme, Barbie Surf Party.  Stay tuned, because she's already envisioning a cake I need to make for her and it sounds a little difficult.  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Lily!! I can't believe the kids will be in Kindergarten. I can't wait to see the cake you have to make for her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to make a fancy cake at the beach? This pregnant lady really is hoping so. :) And, um, I'm sure the kids will like it too...

    ReplyDelete