Here is a fun project that I did with my daughter a couple of weeks ago.
1. Shave some crayons into small pieces.
2. Trace a shape on two pieces of wax paper.
3. Let the kids decorate one side of the wax paper with the crayon shavings.
4. Place the other piece of wax paper on top and your ready for ironing.
5. Put the iron on a low setting (I had mine on high, which might be why the wax paper crinkled) and then
place a piece of paper between the iron and the wax paper art.
6. Iron and then cut out the shape.
7. You can then punch a hole into it and hang.