Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wine Journal

I made a wine journal for my brother and future sister in-law for an upcoming wedding shower.  They lived in Italy for a year and became more interested in wine and I thought this would be the perfect gift.  The journal is made with an 8" x 8" fabric scrapbook.  The stencils for the lettering were made with my cricut using various fonts.



I used white acrylic paint to stencil the lettering on the book. 



On the inside of the book I put together pages that they could fill in the information about the wine.  The bottom of the page is left open for the label.  I hope they enjoy their new wine journal.


2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Super cute and fun gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! So cute, thanks for sharing! Found you through Tea Rose Home, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete