Monday, June 28, 2010

Finished Projects

Things have been crazy here.  I'm not sure if it is because it is summer and we've been going to the pool almost every night or if I just have too much going on.  All I have time for is to work a little bit on a bunch of different projects.  I did finish a few and I wanted to show some final pictures.
Here is the final picture of the stepping stone for my mother-in-law.  I think she will love it.  Please don't pay any attention to all the weeds I have in my flower beds.  I'm terrible at keeping up with the weeds.
Click here for the pictures of the stepping stone tutorial.




The other is some pictures of another coin purse that I made as a going away gift.  This time I used my ruffler foot on my sewing machine and did the pleat option.  I think I like the way the pleated one looks more than just the ruffle I did on the last coin purse.



0 comments:

Post a Comment