Sunday, March 13, 2011

SYTYC Blog Spotlight

This week I'm featuring Mandy at Sugar Bee Craft Edition.  Definitely go check out her blog and see what's she's been up to since SYTYC.

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Craft Edition

Hi!! I’m Mandy from my little corner of the craft world, Sugar Bee Craft Edition.   I am lucky to stay home with my four kids and enjoy all the fun that comes with it.  I also (obviously!) love crafts and creating.  I am 31 and have been married for almost 10 years (blind dates DO work!) – we have kids that will soon be 8,6,4, and 2 (all their birthdays are within 5 weeks of each other – and it’s coming up soon! crazy time of year!)  I have my bachelor’s degree in Sociology but should have chosen something craftier like Family and Consumer Sciences (aka, Home Ec). I live in the Midwest but love the craft-blogging world because I can get inspiration and meet other crafters from all over.  I am excited to be challenged each week on SYTYC by the themes and competition from the other great crafters.

Mandy’s Crafts:









0 comments:

Post a Comment