Friday, July 29, 2011

Nume Bed



I've been on the search for a toddler bed for my little guy since he has discovered that he can climb to the top of the crib and hang on precariously.  Yes, his bed is lowered and he is not using anything to stand on to get up there.  He is just that strong and determined.  Anyway, back to the bed.  My mom found this super cool bed which would be perfect for him.  It has sides so he can't roll out, it's low to the ground and has a space at the end to climb in.  Unfortunately, this is out of my price range since it is $1400.  Although, I'm thinking I might be able to convince my husband to make something similar. I'd link you back to the Nume website, but it doesn't look like it is working.  You can find their products for sale, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment