Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bobby's Bathers


I recently made some shorts for my son out of the Sewing for Boys book.  The pattern, Bobby's Bathers is actually for swim trunks, but can be used as a shorts pattern too.  I had this cute little seersucker hat for him and wanted to make him some shorts that would match.  So cute and so simple.  Literally there are 4 pieces to work with (2 leg pieces and 2 pieces for a pocket).  I'm planning on making a few more for the summer time.  This kid goes through clothes quickly.  He's a dirt magnet. Just last week he laid down in a mud puddle in the grass and started to make snow angel movements. I had to drag him out of there kicking and screaming.   Now that I'm thinking about it, I probably should make several pairs of these shorts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment