Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Crafty Child

My daughter is turning into mini version of myself.  The other day she had some ribbon and was telling me that she wanted to make a picture frame for her preschool teacher.  I wasn't going to hear the end of it until I got her everything she needed for her project. She's very persuasive.  I got all my beads, paint and glitter glue out for the project.  My daughter adores all things that sparkle and shine.  For the frame itself we just used cardboard since it was something I had on-hand.  It actually turned out really cute and she wanted to keep it after we finished it, but I convinced her that she could make herself another one tomorrow. 
Here is the final product.  I think she did a great job for a 4 year old.


3 comments:

  1. That is too sweet!! She is a very loving child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, so cute Nikki. Amazing that she is already showing that she has so much of your talent!

    ReplyDelete